What is Overwolf
Overwolf adds apps to PC games, with 300+ apps that help you win & have more fun in your favorite games. Our free appstore lets you run exclusive overlay apps such as Replay HUD, LoLWiz, HearthArena, CS:GO Stats and the official TeamSpeak overlay solution.
The Overwolf Dev Platform
The story behind Overwolf
Overwolf was founded by gamer loving coders and designers. We felt the need to bring the wealth of tips and tools created for gamers into the game in a simple and intuitive way - and all without leaving your game! Today our apps are used by millions of users around the world.
Overwolf's "Rules of Engagement"
- Never interfere with your gaming experience - We go out of our way to stay out of yours. The only thing that matters is the game.
- Keep it super simple and easy to use - Overwolf is based on simplicity and ease of use. This is how we roll and we intend to keep it that way with future widgets/add-ons.
- Provide great experience and user interface - We are here to enhance your gaming experience. See rule No. 2.
- Bring your life into the game in the best possible way - We love gaming. Much like you, we also have a life. Overwolf is our way of bringing life into gaming. It is our gift to all gamers out there, ourselves included.
- Always listen to user feedback - As rule No. 4 clearly states, Overwolf is by and for the people. As such, we strive to give you the best possible experience and base development decision on your valued input.
Ohad Finkelstein currently serves as the Chairman of the Board at Overwolf Ltd., and has done so since September 2013. Mr. Finkelstein was Chairman, President, and CEO of the pan-European Interoute Telecom Group as well as the Senior Vice President International Sales and Vice President Global Operations for VocalTec Communications Ltd. Previously, Mr. Finkelstein held different positions at Packard Bell Electronics in the U.S and was a board member at: P Cub (acquired by Cisco), Kagoor Networks (acquired by Juniper), Qpass (acquired by Amdocs), B-Hive (acquired by VMWare). In 2008, Ohad was named one of the 100 most influential people in telecom by Global Telecoms Business magazine.
Bruce L. Hack
Currently serves on Overwolf’s Board of Directors, and has done so since April 2013. Mr. Hack was Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Corporate Officer of Activision Blizzard until 2009. Prior to that, Mr. Hack was Chief Executive Officer of Vivendi Games, from 2004 to 2008, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Universal Music Group, from 1998 to 2001, and Chief Financial Officer of Universal Studios, from 1995 to 1998. From 1982-1994, Mr. Hack held several positions at The Seagram Company, including: Assistant to the Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Seagram USA; Director, Strategic Planning, at The Seagram Company Ltd.; and Chief Financial Officer of Tropicana Products, Inc. Prior to this, he was a trade negotiator for the U.S. Treasury. Mr. Hack earned a B.A. at Cornell University and an M.B.A. in finance at the University of Chicago.
Uri Marchand has served as the CEO and a board member at Overwolf Ltd. since its foundation. He likes to build stuff.
Gil Or has served as a board member at Overwolf Ltd. since its foundation as one of the founders of the company.
New York City and Herzliya, Israel based Marker LLC (Marker) is a venture capital and growth equity firm with an exceptional track record and a truly global perspective. Our mission is to help promising companies develop into great companies and great companies into enduring market leaders. Our mandate is to partner with dynamic management teams and invest in businesses with high growth and market leadership potential.
Our partners have decades of experience helping businesses and entrepreneurs around the world in a wide variety of sectors achieve remarkable success. In the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. And we are entrepreneurs ourselves - our enlightened business model enables us to focus purely on making intelligent investments with no sector, stage or geographical limitations.
We are a dedicated team of natural born gamers. We grew up on video games, we live them, breathe them, and now we are also shaping video games’ future. The team is made up of the best in their fields all over and are dedicated to making Overwolf the next big thing - a must have for every gamer all over the world.
We’re a team of hard working, creative people who play together even on our off time, eat lunch together and have a good time with each other like a family. We all work side by side - developers, graphic artists, community managers and marketing people, united in effort to provide you the best gaming experience through overwolf.
VP of Revenue
VP of Fun
UX / UI Designer
VP of Marketing
VP of R&D
QA Team Leader
VP of Apps
VP of BizDev
Support & QA
Everybody loves games
Think about the ability to change the way people play PC games together. We do just that each and every day, and you could too. Put yourself on a big stage where you can show off your exceptional development skills to the world of gamers. Combine passion with work.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join Overwolf’s development team. You will play a key role in a team responsible for developing the core functionality of Overwolf. If creativity, agility, and outstanding delivering capabilities
are in your nature, come join us in developing unique and exciting features that touch gamers worldwide.
Oh… and YES. We do “QA” sessions every day after lunch – aka playing LoL.
Position #1: C# / .NET Software Developer:
We are looking for an experienced .Net Client Developer to join our winning team. We are a strong team of developers building a complicated ecosystem of a platform, dev tools, and apps for end users. This platform is used by millions of hardcode PC-gamers worldwide. We’re facing fascinating challenges around scale, user experience and quality. We’re looking for smart people who don’t just write code but are also looking at the impact they have on users and measure it obsessively
- 3-5 years coding with C# or C++ (at least 2 years with C#)
- Experience developing for Windows clients
- Experienced with: OOP, design patterns and multithreading
- Experience developing or designing large software projects
- Computer Science degree (or similar) or a graduate of a relevant IDF unit
- Likes playing games (PC / Console games)
- Experience with profiling, performance and memory improvements
Position #2: Front-End Developer
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our winning team. We are a strong team of developers building a complicated ecosystem of a platform, dev tools, and apps for end users. This platform is used by millions of hardcode PC-gamers worldwide. We’re facing fascinating challenges around scale, user experience and quality. We’re looking for smart people who don’t just write code but are also looking at the impact they have on users and measure it obsessively.
- 3 years’ experience developing rich, large-scale web applications.
- Experience with one or more front end frameworks such as Angular, React etc’
- Experience in developing responsive UI.
- Good knowledge and experience in cross-browser compatibility.
- Likes playing games (PC / Console games)
- Experience from a startup company
Didn't see a position that fits you? Send us your resume & tell us how you can add to our company!
Please send CV’s to IAmTheOne@overwolf.com
Position #3: Partnerships Intern
- “Enjoy Winning” - We provide all kind of gamers apps that help them be better in their games, without the need of getting out of the game to search for resources and databases.
- Assist in monitoring current partners and report weekly on success.
- Assist in keeping our CRM updated.
- Assist the Partnerships Manager and the EU interns with outreach.
- Assist in thinking about growth strategy for our streamers.
- Influencer account management.
- School credit for successful internship (3 months).
- Hardware incentives (Logitech).
- Building relationships within the industry and the opportunity to network and work with well-known influencers and organizations.
- Potential step into gaming industry job after internship.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please email a short cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Partnerships Intern NA - NAME”