Team Lead Product Manager
We’re looking for a talented Team Lead Product Manager to join our winning team!
Overwolf is on a mission to unite all in-game creators and empower them to make a living doing what they love - developing awesome AAA gaming experiences.
With more than $75 million in funding, Overwolf serves 90,000 apps/mods created by 30,000 creators on our platform, as well as 20 million gamers using it.
The next era of AAA gaming is here, and we’re laying its foundations. This is the rise of the in-game creator and the ascent of user-generated content.
If you share our vision and want to help shape the future of the gaming industry (while playing your favorite games, obviously) - join the pack.
Our product is the core of our company, and one of the main backbones of our business. As Senior Product Manager, you’ll be leading our legendary product team and take Overwolf to new heights. You will supervise each and every phase of our product creation, develop product requirements and roadmaps, provide guidance and support to your team members, and closely collaborate with various departments across the company.
In this role, you will:
- Plan the quarterly product roadmap in accordance with the company vision and KPIs.
- Oversee prioritization and execution of the product roadmap.
- Lead an independent product squad consisting of a designer and UI developer.
- Translate user pain points and needs into beautifully designed product features.
- Work closely with other teams across the company to assure all our users keep getting the best experience at all times.
- True passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console) - a must.
- 5+ years of experience in managing B2C or B2BC digital products.
- Deep understanding of UI/UX, including hands-on experience with mockups and wireframes.
- Ability to write detailed product specs in English, clearly and concisely.
- Ability to define KPIs and turn big data into actionable product recommendations
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- “Can do” attitude, ability to make things happen
What we offer:
- Flexible work policies: Hybrid work model, flextime for parents, WFA program
- Food, snacks, beers and more: Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, lunch stipend, monthly happy hours and treats
- Events and activities: Team activities, company events, hackathons, weekly gaming hours, and more
- Stocks: Stock options for all employees
- Fitness stipend: Monthly stipend for fitness activities
- Gaming conventions: Stipend for attending international gaming conventions, such as E3, Blizzcon, and Gamescom - including flights, accommodation, and event tickets
- Gaming and entertainment stipend: Games, Audible and Spotify stipend
- Professional development: Skills-based training courses
- Gaming gear: Powerful gaming computer and peripherals