Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team!
Our product is the core of the entire company and is the backbone of our business. This is the ultimate position for an experienced PM who wants to create value for millions of hardcore PC gamers.
Overwolf is a world leading appstore for gamers. Our platform empowers developers to create value-adding apps for top AAA PC games, such as League of Legends, Counter Strike, World of Warcraft and more. Overwolf apps are used by over 2 million gamers each month, with great adoption by top creators, streamers and pro-players alike.
At Overwolf, we balance fun and the love of gaming with a strong shipping mentality and hunger for growth. If you’re a driven PM who wants to join a fast growing company in the gaming industry - let’s talk!
- Planning of the quarterly product roadmap in accordance with company vision and KPIs
- Iterative prioritization and execution of the product roadmap
- Leading an independent product squad consisting of a designer and a UI engineer
- Translation of user pains and needs into useful and beautifully designed product features
- Working closely with other Overwolf teams to assure our users get the best experience, all the time
- True passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console) - a must (i.e. you must identify yourself as a gamer).
- 5+ years experience managing B2C or B2B2C digital products
- Deep understanding of UI/UX including hands-on experience with mockups and wireframes
- Keen eye for design and ability to support designers in the product design process
- Ability to write detailed product specs in English in a clear and concise manner
- Strong copy and micro-copy skills in English
- Ability to define KPIs and turn big data into actionable product recommendations
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- “Can do” attitude, ability to make things happen
- Team player - we are looking for leaders, not managers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- We were recently ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the 20 best startup companies to work for in Israel
- We have a unique positioning. Our product caters to two different audiences – gamers and content creators, so we’re both B2C and B2B
- We eat our own dogfood. All team members play an integral part in coming up with new features and making our product better and better
- We are gamers (at least most of us). This makes us really connected to our product and invested in it. Gaming is an integral part of our culture – we literally play at work