Overwolf is looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. Overwolf is a software platform which allows developers to create extensions (apps) for PC games. Overwolf apps are used by millions of gamers, pro-players, and top streamers worldwide. We are a fun, energetic company with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future. This is your chance to be a part of something big!
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
As a UI Designer you will:
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- 3+ years of proven UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- An eye for clean and simple design.
- Ability to illustrate vector icons and figures, and to create simple motion graphics.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes and storyboards.
- Proficiency in Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects in a PC environment.
- A true passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console) - a strong advantage.