Social media Manager
Overwolf is seeking a motivated English-speaking Social media manager to join our pack and develop our online gamer communities.
Overwolf is a rapidly growing Appstore already serving and empowering millions of gamers worldwide. Our platform opens up new opportunities for PC games and enables new functionality and visuals to be easily added to existing games. Overwolf supports more than 800 games and hundreds of app developers which are working with our SDK to provide gamers with new value on a daily basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a focused yet fun marketing team at Overwolf and work in the dynamic eSports and gaming ecosystem.
- Develop our community building strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social networks.
- Grow our community, keeping it positive, diverse and active.
- Create buzzworthy / viral content based on brand needs and community opportunities.
- Develop an editorial calendar to coordinate publishing schedules with the rest of the team.
- Stay on top of the latest social media marketing trends and tools.
- Upload posts and reply to user’s questions / comments.
- Hardcore PC gamer with experience in multiple genres (FPS, MOBA, RPG, RTS, MMO, Hybrids).
- At least 1 year of experience managing communities or social media pages.
- Proven experience managing global communities over multiple platforms - MUST
- Experience managing gaming communities and brand pages - strong advantage.
- Strong editing and writing skills, with strong social media orientation and effective storytelling techniques.
- Active user of Social Media and Reddit on a daily basis.
- Knowledge and understanding of Internet cultures.
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly, positive attitude.
- Native-level English skills in writing and speech.
- Able to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team setting.
- Creative thinker, able to improvise and spot opportunities.
- Experience in digital design (Photoshop, illustrator) - Strong advantage.
- Experience in analytics or performance marketing - advantage.