Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our growing Product Team.
Our product is the core of the entire company and is the backbone of our business. This is the ultimate position for an experienced PM who wants to impact our user's first impression, usage, and retention.
Most importantly, you will take a significant part in leading the continuous effort of making Overwolf more valuable to millions of hardcore PC gamers.
- Plan, develop and execute the product roadmap.
- Translate user’s pains and needs into prioritized product requirements, write product specifications and build wireframes.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team made of developers, designers, and analysts to work together and deliver, analyze, monitor and iterate on simple and awesome products.
- Manage the vision, ideation, and prioritization of features and set product milestones. Establish success metrics and track the progress of delivery.
- Work closely with other Overwolf teams and articulate your vision, priorities, challenges, and opportunities to assure our users get the best experience, all the time.
- 3+ years experience managing consumer digital products
- Deep understanding of UI/UX in the context of consumer products
- True passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console) - a must
- Hands-on experience with mockups and wireframes
- Strong copy and micro-copy skills in English
- Ability to define KPIs and turn big data into actionable product recommendations
- Team player and great communicator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment