Software QA Engineer
About The Position
Overwolf is looking for a talented and experienced software QA engineer to join our winning team.
Overwolf is a powerful app store for PC games apps. Our apps are used by millions of hardcore PC gamers, pro-players, and top streamers worldwide. This means that we get to work with many different apps as well as pro-gamers and eSport teams who love these apps that help them play better. We are a fun, energetic company with a tremendous work environment and plenty of growth in our future. Come join our fast growing team!
As a Software QA Engineer at Overwolf you will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and executing tests.
- Analyzing and validating execution results.
- Provide feedback on product performance and user experience.
- Performing deep analysis of bugs and working with developers to resolve them.
- Participate in the product development lifecycle from planning through to execution and release.
- Handling complex work-flows integrating analytics tools, databases, and web applications.
- Over 2 years of experience in QA.
- Over 2 years of work experience in testing Web applications, web-related technologies and Client / Server architecture.
- Likes playing video games, gamer by heart (PC / Console games)
- Organized, methodical and able to handle multi-tasking
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good troubleshooting capabilities
- Fluent English
- BSC. In computer science or equivalent
- Experience with testing desktop clients
- Experience with software development
- Solid understanding of QA Methodologies.
- Understanding of development life cycle in SCRUM (Agile) world