QA Engineer - Student Position
Overwolf is a rapidly growing Appstore already serving and empowering millions of gamers worldwide. Our platform opens up new opportunities for PC games and enables new functionality and visuals to be easily added to existing games. Overwolf supports more than 800 games and hundreds of app developers which are working with our SDK to provide gamers with new value on a daily basis.
We are a fun, energetic company with a tremendous work environment and plenty of growth in our future.
Come join our fast growing team!
As a Student QA Engineer at Overwolf you will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and executing tests.
- Analyzing and validating execution results.
- Provide feedback on product performance and user experience.
- Performing deep analysis of bugs and working with developers to resolve them.
- Participate in the product development lifecycle from planning through to execution and release.
- Handling complex work-flows integrating analytics tools, databases, and web applications.
- Hardcore PC gamer (FPS, RPG, RTS, MMO, MOBA, Hybrids)
- Student BSc. In computer science.
- Available for at least 2.5 days per week
- At least 3 semesters left to graduation
- Organized, methodical and able to handle multi-tasking
- Strong technical skills and good troubleshooting capabilities
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- QA course or ISTQB certification.