Programmatic Monetization Manager
Overwolf is looking for a Programmatic Monetization Manager to join our winning team!
Founded in 2010 and backed by leading investors, Overwolf is a software platform which allows developers to create extensions (a.k.a “Overwolf apps”) for video games. Overwolf apps are used by millions of core gamers, pro-players, and top streamers.
We’re basically a premium publisher with a very unique and unreachable audience - passionate millennial PC-gamers.
We are a fun, energetic company with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future.
If you’re looking for a meaning in the ads industry, come join us on the publisher’s side!
Yes, you'll be part of a team that tries to maximize fill for every opportunity, but it’s not about numbers & margins, everything you do will directly affect our users, product, company, and ecosystem.
If you like challenges, think about the following: we’re an Israeli-software-publisher serving programmatic video ads on top of PC-games to worldwide users.
Your role encompasses a huge responsibility with daily challenges and glory but also with some routine tasks such as day-to-day optimizations, interacting & negotiating with demand partners, supporting our developer's ecosystem and identifying opportunities to grow.
As a Programmatic Monetization Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for programmatic ads in Overwolf
- Develop structured and personal relationships with partners
- Innovate and think of ways we can grow and improve
- Focal point for ads - work with teams (internal & external) on improving ad experience and provide insights, feedback & support
- Optimizations and reports – setup new partners and tags, monitor performance, discrepancies, troubleshooting, optimizations, revenue reports etc.
- Must - at least 2 years of working experience in programmatic video in one of the following - SSP, DSP, trading desk, agency, ad network
- A strong knowledge of market trends, standards and policies (IAB, VAST/VPAID, SSP/DSP, RTB, COPPA, GDPR, Viewability Metrics, Brand Safety etc.)
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Organized with attention to details
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results
- Proven analytical skills, great Excel skills
- Team player but can also run independently
- Bonus 1 - Gamer or loves games. We play PC-games twice a week during work hours to test our product. Yeah.. it's tough here, we know.. :)
- Bonus 2 - Experience with display, header bidding, mobile web, in-app SDKs and mobile mediation layers