We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team!
Our product is the core of the entire company and is the backbone of our business. This is the ultimate position for an experienced PM who wants to create value for millions of hardcore PC gamers.
- Plan, develop and execute the product roadmap.
- Translate user’s pains and needs into prioritized product requirements, write product specifications and build wireframes
- Lead and manage an independent product team comprised of design, Dev and QA
- Manage the vision, ideation, and prioritization of features and set product milestones. Establish success metrics and track the progress of delivery. Manage all product prioritization and integration with other company products and teams
- Work closely with other Overwolf teams and articulate your vision, priorities, challenges, and opportunities to assure our users get the best experience, all the time.
- True passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console) - a must (i.e. you must identify yourself as a gamer).
- 3+ years experience managing consumer digital products lifecycle
- Deep understanding of UI/UX in the context of consumer products
- Must be a hardcore multitasker with the ability to switch contexts on the fly
- Hands-on experience with mockups, wireframes, and writing detailed PRDs
- Strong copy and micro-copy skills in English
- Strong communication skills with all product stakeholders.
- Ability to define KPIs and turn big data into actionable product recommendations
- Team player - we are looking for leaders, not managers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment