Are you a gamer with a top notch PPC background? Overwolf is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, PPC manager to join our fast-growing and dynamic marketing team.
We’re gamers, our mission is to create value for every gamer in every game. This is why we’ve built an Appstore with apps to help gamers play smarter and have fun. Overwolf’s apps are used by millions of gamers, pro-players, and top streamers worldwide.
We are a fun, energetic company with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future. This is your chance to be a part of something big!
As a PPC manager, you will be entirely responsible for our paid advertising campaigns with the goal of bringing new users (PC gamers) to Overwolf with positive ROI. All campaigns will require ongoing, hands-on monitoring, optimization, and personal attention. You’ll be performing a key role in the company and be directly contributing to its success.
- Manage high-budget acquisition campaigns on a day-to-day basis on multiple channels (YouTube, GDN, Search, Facebook).
- Work fast, efficiently and tweak campaigns to improve performance and create business opportunities constantly
- Monitor and analyze performance based on CTR, CPI, ROI and other KPI’s on a daily basis
- Data driven, generate weekly and monthly activity reports for all major metrics
- Review landing pages and implement improvements needed for better performance via A/B testings
- Review campaign tracking mechanism and implement improvements for better tracking
- Must be a gamer
- At least 5+ years of prior hands-on PPC experience-must, managing $100k+ monthly budget – an advantage
- High scale in YouTube PPC - an advantage
- A winner with a go getter attitude
- Experience with Excel
- Fluent English
- Google AdWords Certified