Developer Success Manager
About The Position
Overwolf is looking for a Developer Success Manager to manage the portfolio of our worldwide developer relationships.
Overwolf is a fast growing appstore for PC gamers with more than 1M daily active users and growing. Pioneering the overlay technology for PC games, supporting almost 800 games and hundreds of app developers are working with our SDK.
The Developer Success Manager will work hand to hand with our app developers and will act as an internal advocate for their needs. Success in this position will be assessed on the individual’s ability to maintain, grow and strengthen the success of our app developers in the value for the app’s users, quality of product and growing revenue.
- Responsibilities Own developer relationships and make our app developers happy
- Work closely with our app developers on strategy, user experience and retention for their apps
- Work with internal Overwolf teams such as R&D, Marketing, QA, Support and Operations to make sure that our app developers have everything they need
- Develop a solid understanding of our developer’s business models and priorities in order to better optimize their relationship with Overwolf
- Often you will be required to lead the execution of success plans for needed developers, including maintenance of marketing plans and long-term strategies
- Hardcore gamer, you know the in-and-out of the gaming & esports industries
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Got an out-of-the-box thinking and the ability to improvise
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in dynamic hours due to time differences with developers from around the world when needed
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Exceptional analytical skills
- High level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly, positive attitude
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Worked on a platform that depends on third-party development
- Managed developer/gaming communities