Overwolf is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our winning team in order to build our Instagram identity from the ground up. Overwolf is an appstore for PC gamers with more than 1M daily active users and growing. Pioneering the overlay technology for PC games, Overwolf supports more than 800 games and hundreds of app developers which are working with our SDK.
This is a unique opportunity to join the marketing team at Overwolf, work in the dynamic esports and gaming industry, and shape a project from scratch with an opportunity of working full-time after graduation.
- Research the Instagram ecosystem
- Create, maintain, grow, strengthen and retain our audience on Instagram
- Develop a solid understanding of Instagram’s business model in order to better optimize our communication and ads
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying marketing or communications (Third year at least)
- Availability to work from the Overwolf office at Ramat Gan, on some occasions you will be required to work from home
- Actively using Instagram on a daily basis
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly, positive attitude
- Native-level English writing and communication
- Hardcore gamer, you know the in-and-out of the gaming & esports industries
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Got an out-of-the-box thinking and the ability to improvise
- Bonus: experience in digital design (Photoshop, illustrator)