Manual QA Engineer
Overwolf is looking for a talented and experienced software QA Engineer to join our winning team.
Overwolf is a powerful app store for PC games apps. Our apps are used by millions of hardcore PC gamers, pro-players, and top streamers worldwide. This means that we get to work with many different apps as well as pro-gamers and eSport teams who love these apps that help them play better.
We are a fun, energetic company with a tremendous work environment and plenty of growth in our future.
Come join our fast growing team!
- Planning, developing and executing tests.
- Analyzing and validating execution results.
- Provide feedback on product performance and user experience.
- Performing deep analysis of bugs and working with developers to resolve them.
- Participate in the product development lifecycle from planning through to execution and release.
- Handling complex work-flows integrating analytics tools, databases, and web applications.
- Hardcore PC gamer (FPS, RPG, RTS, MMO, MOBA, Hybrids) - Must!
- Over 3 years of experience in QA.
- Over 3 years of work experience in testing Web applications, web-related technologies and Client / Server architecture.
- Organized, methodical and able to handle multi-tasking
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good troubleshooting capabilities
- Fluent English
- QA course or ISTQB certification.