Head of BI
Our team is getting bigger and so is our data warehouse! Overwolf is a rapidly growing Appstore already serving and empowering millions of gamers worldwide. Our platform opens up new opportunities for PC games and enables new functionality and visuals to be easily added to existing games. Overwolf supports more than 800 games and hundreds of app developers which are working with our SDK to provide gamers with new value on a daily basis.
We are a fun, energetic company with a tremendous work environment and plenty of growth in our future.
Keeping our eyes focused on the right KPI’s requires knowledge and skills. This role encompasses plenty of technical challenges that directly affects company roadmap. Support product team by creating custom queries and dashboards, connect to various data sources, develop new tools and bridge the gap between R&D and product team while leading the company to a data-oriented path.
- Support product team by building dashboards, alerts, and custom queries to track KPI’s
- Manage the team’s day to day
- Maintain and develop our `data as a service` product
- Code your way to different data sources to enhance company’s data
- Escort our products from design to execution using a data mindset
- At Least 5 years in a data position in an online company
- Proven managerial skills
- SQL master
- Good Python skills
- Fluent English - Must