Copywriter and Storyteller
This is a dream job for a gamer that loves telling stories and writing compelling content! Overwolf is looking for a copywriter and storyteller to join our winning team!
Founded in 2010, backed by leading investors, and now profitable, Overwolf’s software platform helps gamers improve and win. Developers create extensions (a.k.a “Overwolf apps”) for popular video games, and these apps are then distributed via the Overwolf platform. Overwolf apps are used by more than 15 million core gamers, pro-players, and top streamers. We are a fun, energetic company with a great work environment and plenty of expected growth in our future!
- Write and/or edit every piece of text on Overwolf.com and in the Overwolf client. Tell stories and represent the brand in an accurate and consistent way.
- Write copy for our marketing department including landing pages, video scripts, blog posts and social media posts.
- Write all the copy for our product department including Appstore descriptions, app notifications, and interface and UX text.
- Write all the copy for our Developers portal including website materials, case studies, and blog posts.
- Write press releases and stories.
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand message in all copy.
- Native-level English writing
- Hardcore PC Gamer (FPS, RPG, RTS, MMO, MOBA, Hybrids), bonus points if you play League of Legends
- 2+ years’ experience writing marketing/advertising copy, ideally in the video games industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in advertising, marketing, creative writing, communications, or a related field is a big advantage
- Excellent and flawless communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities and schedules; we’re a startup, we move fast and can change quickly