TL;DR not included
We are thrilled to announce we teamed up with CLG to bring you a new dimension to our Legendary Builds app for League of Legends!
CLG is North America’s premier esports organization. They field players that compete at the highest levels in the most popular competitive video games and take pride in creating a culture where nothing is primary over attitude. Their players and staff are the most driven and passionate in the industry.
You can now follow your favorite players’ build strategy and get in-game tips from CLG for League of Legends when using Legendary Builds. Dozens of build guides and personal tips created by the CLG team members await you.
Legendary Builds is available for free in the Overwolf Appstore: http://play.overwolf.com/legendary-builds/
Sharpen your daggers and get ready for the upcoming ‘Hunt of the Blood Moon’ League of Legends game mode! Record your best Play of the Game with our #ReplayHUD app and share it with us to get a chance to win one of the brand-new Blood Moon skin of your choice*! (*Diana, Jhin, Talon or Twisted Fate — you must own the hero already.)
- The “Blood Moon Skin Giveaway” is run by Overwolf and will take place from February 9, 2017 to February 14, 2017.
- The videos have to be recorded using Replay HUD. The recorded videos by Replay HUD are available in your video folder: \Videos\Overwolf\Replay HUD
- The videos have to be posted on the Overwolf Facebook page or on Twitter using the #ReplayHUD hashtag to qualify.
- Participants must “like” the Overwolf page to qualify.
- Participants must play in either NA (North America), EUW (Europe West) or EUNE (Europe North-East) League of Legends servers to be eligible.
- Participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each participant. It is also an acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- Winners agree to be publicly named on the Overwolf Facebook page.
- By entering, all eligible participants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions.
All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will be gathered into a database at the end of the Submission Period. 3 winners will be chosen. The winners will be announced on or about February 17th. Announcement and instructions to receive the prize will be sent to the winners via private messages.