TL;DR not included
Game Summary update
- You asked for it, we did it! You now have the option to set the auto-launch of the Game Summary to off for the games you are not interested in.
- A notification will appear when the Game Summary is ready if the auto-launch option is set to off. You can disable this notification in the Game Summary options.
- Minecraft is no more supported by the Game Summary but more games are on their way!
Bug fixes and changes
- The FPS counter is now turned off by default for new Overwolf gamers.
- The home button and search button on the Overwolf appstore now work as intended.
- As usual, the wolf pack has also been focusing on performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.