TL;DR not included
Hey guys and gals,
Yet another version is out, come see what’s even more awesome this time around:
- We’ve improved Overwolf’s support for games that are already running. Expect smoother dock spawns in-game. Overwolf also has better game recognition when launching recently played games from the tray icon.
- Minecraft mods should now be supported. In case you find something that doesn’t work, please let us know.
- Video and screenshot hotkeys changed from F10 and F11 to Shift+F10 and Shift+F11, accordingly. Feel free to change it through the settings, for that custom feeling.
- The media player will not open automatically when finishing recording anymore *sadface*(you can re-enable it through the settings).
- New and exciting animations for Overwolf’s notifications. See if you can find out which dance it is.
- The chat window now has an insta-buddy button for getting to your buddylist asap. Send someone a message, you know they’re waiting for it.
- Finally, MSN messenger is gone. NO SOUP FOR YOU!
. . .
The following awesome games will be supported by Overwolf once the version is out of testing and released to everyone:
- Brutal Legend
- Counter-Strike 1.6
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
- Farming Simulator 2013
- Hazard Ops
- Heroes of Newerth (OpenGL support)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Prime World
- Star Trek Online
- War Thunder (DX11 support)
. . .