TL;DR not included
We are back again with a very cool new update, all for you guys!
So, do you want to see what’s waiting for you today? of course you do…
1) Please meet our little kido! we call him “Chat”. This little one has grown up so we decided to take a new picture of him (In other words, our Chat window has been re-designed and it’s now lock and loaded!)
Click on the picture in order to zoom-in.
2) You now have the power to decide whether to display notifications while gaming with Overwolf! For example, you can choose to hide the notifications when someone comes online – like a boss. To configure the notifications, simply open the Settings window under Notifications.
3) More languages supported – We now support German! (currently supported only in Overwolf classic version and World of Tanks Hub version. Support for all versions coming soon).
4) Our in-game welcome notifications has stopped in the pit for improvements too! The basic controls guide is easier, and its more… well, cute.
5) You now have the option to choose if you don’t want, or do want to automatically open Overwolf Media Player after recording (Can be found under “Video” Tab in the Settings).
6) A hell-lot of new cool supported games! for games request, please talk to us via email: Team@Overwolf.com (You can find the Full Game List here):
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- DC universe Online
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
- APB: All Points Bulletin
- Dungeon Defenders
- Empire: Total War
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Black Prophecy
- Battlefield Heroes
- Battlefield Play4Free
- Assassin’s Creed 2
- Orcs Must Die!
- Age of Empires Online
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Mafia 2
- Monday Night Combat
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Neverwinter Nights 2
- Crysis 2 (Now support DirectX 9)
7) Bug fixes and performance improvements.