TL;DR not included
The Overwolf Game Summary is all about helping you make the most out of your game sessions! It brings you interesting insight about your last played game session:
- Track your session and overall playtime.
- Revisit and relive your best moves with our auto-generated GIFs and video highlights! Learn from your achievements with kill replays and from your mistakes with death replays.
- Review your performance with our APM, Keyboard and Mouse statistics. Compare your stats to the community and improve your performance.
In short, the Overwolf Game Summary is a cool way to review and analyze your Game sessions and improve the way you play.
Here is an example of what our Game Summary looks like with League of Legends.
You can also take a short break between your game sessions and enjoy videos or streams from the top and most popular content creators.
The Game Summary currently supports:
- League of Legends
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Rocket League
- World of Tanks
- and… Overwatch! (currently in beta only)
The Game Summary is available to anyone playing these games while running Overwolf.
Overwatch now compatible in beta!
You can now watch all the exciting highlight videos and GIFs captured for you during your Overwatch game session! Not only our Game Summary will help you analyze and improve your performance but it will also automatically record your epic Play of the Games or your really cool moves.
To get an exclusive access to our Game Summary for Overwatch, join our Beta Program here.