TL;DR not included
This new Overwolf version mainly focused on our beloved End Game Summary. Here are the newest additions:
- New improved GIFs are now available in the End Game Summary! These new GIFs not only highly improve the overall performance but are also smoother and lighter than the previous ones. Your best moves will now be automatically recorded in a better quality, don’t be afraid to share them with us or with your friends!
- Added Stanza to the End Game Summary. Stanza is the easy way to follow up your favorite’s game upcoming events.
This update also introduces the regular minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Rock on! We can’t wait to see your best moves and moments recorded with our new GIFcam.
It’s a pretty small patch overall. The wolf pack has been focusing this week on performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.
Rock on and see you on the battlefields!
- CS:GO real-time events - App developers, this one is for you. Our Game Events Provider now supports new real-time events for CS:GO:
- Map name
- Game mode
- Bomb defused / exploded (today we have only “planted”)
- Match end (today we have only match start)
We expect you guys to deliver some new kick ass apps with this, don’t let us down.
- Browser -We’ve tweaked our browser, fixing and making it a dapper browser. We’ve also continued working on our infrastructure to make it faster in more stable.
There were some, and they were Crushed! Hurray QA!
In the next weeks we hope to bring you some much anticipated Overwatch news, so stay tuned!
Great news for all you tankers out there, this version is packed with features especially for you:
- Game Summary – Get the most out of your WoT sessions
Some of you may have already met this feature when it was in closed Beta, but it is now open for all WoT players.Overwolf Game Summary now supports World of Tanks: GIF highlights of game events, APM tracking, usage vs. community and more.
- Replay HUD – In-game instant replays for WoT
Replay HUD now supports World of Tanks – video capturing on kill, one shot kill and death, are now available for immediate replay with ReplayHUD installed.
If you are an app developer, Game Events Provider now supports WoT events (Game mode, Kill, One-shot Kill, Death, Damage, Assisted kill). You can now use our API to build WOT applications based on those game events.
Have an idea or a question? Talk to us!
We’ve listened to your feedback, and have set out to seek and destroy a bulk of pesky bugs. It’s still a few months until spring, but that doesn’t mean that we are hibernating: stay tuned for a big update on Overwatch, and many more goodies. via GIPHY cheers, Ililush
Good morning wolflings,
This version is all about improving the Overwolf experience and applying some much needed bugs fixes.
We’re not calling you fat, we’re just saying you have a whole lot of pixels
For all of you high resolutioners, Maximize window mode now supports screens above full HD resolution, so we can Maximize Overwolf windows to fit your whole screen.
More on the way:
Game summary bonanza! Overwatch, World of tanks and Hearthstone gamers, look up! We have Game Summary coming your way, with recaps, highlights, and APM data.
See you on the other side of this version,
Happy 2017 everyone,
News from the performance front – our brave R&D team have upgraded our CEF version (Chromium Embedded Framework – the engine behind our platform), and that means across the board performance improvement. In short, our security is now tighter, our browser is faster, and our stability enhanced. R&D team, you rock.
We’ve also updated our browser and it’s now bookmarking and shooting shortcuts like crazy!
Here are the new shortcuts we’ve added for your in-game pleasure:
- Reload page – Ctrl + R
- Show/hide bookmarks bar – Ctrl + Shift + B
- Bookmark this page – Ctrl + D
- Redo text edit within an input textbox – Ctrl + Shift + Z
In the settings drop down menu:
- Show bookmarks bar – Ctrl + Shift + B
- Bookmark this page – Ctrl + D
That’s it for today folks. For any questions, feedback, issues or general holiday rant – we’re here for you, just drop us a comment below.
Live long and prosper
What’s up wolves?
Here we are with another AWESOME update, so… What have we got for you this time?
- Complete Rocket League Integration (!!!) - Overwolf can now utilize all game events and now offers support in the game summary, you can watch your video replays from every goal and assist. (while Replay Hud is installed)
- Other Bookmarks are now added into the browser’s taskbar, so you can now access even more bookmarks to your favorite websites with greater ease.
- We have improved video playback in all videos in the browser and Game Summary.
We have also made other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more.
Here’s a few improvements and fixes we have made.
End Game Summary
- Will now startup even faster after the end of a game session.
- We’ve also improved the Game Summary’s (GS) performance and it will now work even faster.
- Added the ability to stretch and form the GS window to any size you like.
We have also fixed issues with Tobii Eye Tracker when using it conjunction with the end game summary.
Thanks for reading folks!
Just stopping by to report on the new changes and fixes made in the 99.2 update.
Web Browser Improvements – We’ve added even more performance enhancements with the web browser as well as some aesthetic changes.
Ult Icon Removal – Since ult replay’s has been removed we have now removed the icon from the filtering area.
App Store improvements – We have improved the App Store animations when clicking on the app tabs as well as boosting its performance.
GIF Replay Performance fix – Changes have been made to gif replay system, it will not run if Replay HUD is installed.
Overwolf Brazil – Overwolf has now launched its new Brazilian website, all people accessing Overwolf from Brazil will now automatically be redirected to this new site.
Manual Update Window – If users choose to update Overwolf manually they will now be greeted with a new update utility window.
Dock button context menu – More Dock options are available when right clicking on an icon, this is to allow for a more customizable dock.