TL;DR not included
Overwolf Achievements Rewards program hooks PC players up with real life gaming products for their in-game achievements if they complete our challenges successfully. This program is available for PC gamers in more than 700 games.
Each event will have a different sponsor with different challenges and different prizes.
Take this challenge!
We have partnered with Boomeo to bring you this week’s challenge. Crush enemies and get 3 kills in a single competitive run in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive during the live event in order to get your reward. A free premium CS:GO training content created by pro players from all around the world awaits you!
The Boomeo live event will take place from March 26th until April 9th, 2017.
LEARN FROM THE PROS
- Highly digestible short-form videos
- Constantly updated training content
- Full strategy breakdowns & executions
- Tips, tricks, nades and fundamentals
- Complete aim improvement course
- AND MORE TO COME!
How does it work?
Requirements of participation:
- You need to be at least 18+ years old.
- Have Overwolf installed, running and updated to its latest version.
- Launch your copy of legit CS:GO game.
- Make sure your Overwolf Game Summary window is enabled.
Where do I start?
- Start a competitive match in CS:GO.
- Once the round starts, you should get a challenge notification telling you which action to perform and what will be your reward. Please note that even if you missed the notification, you are still eligible to complete the challenge.
- Once you completed the challenge, you will receive a second notification telling you to go ahead and redeem your reward on your Game Summary window.
- The Game Summary window will direct you to share your challenge achievement – DO IT!
- Sign in to your Facebook account and approve Boomeo’s request to post on your wall, continue by sharing your epic replay.
- Once your video is shared successfully, you will receive a reward link in the Game Summary. Go back to your Game Summary window and click on the redeem link (If you closed the window, just right click the Overwolf tray icon and go to ‘Game Summary’)
Find our complete FAQ here: http://support.overwolf.com/knowledge-base/boomeo-reward/
Not only Mason is a real champ at ‘Rocket League‘ but he is also very involved with his community and uploads advanced tutorials on YouTube. What a dude, really!
Mason focus primarily on ‘Rocket League‘ but also streams ‘H1Z1: King of the Kill‘ once in a while.
We simply just can’t get enough of Mason! Join us and check him out for creative and unique Rocket League tutorials and content! Don’t be shy and come tell him “hi!”
Sharpen your daggers and get ready for the upcoming ‘Hunt of the Blood Moon’ League of Legends game mode! Record your best Play of the Game with our #ReplayHUD app and share it with us to get a chance to win one of the brand-new Blood Moon skin of your choice*! (*Diana, Jhin, Talon or Twisted Fate — you must own the hero already.)
- The “Blood Moon Skin Giveaway” is run by Overwolf and will take place from February 9, 2017 to February 14, 2017.
- The videos have to be recorded using Replay HUD. The recorded videos by Replay HUD are available in your video folder: \Videos\Overwolf\Replay HUD
- The videos have to be posted on the Overwolf Facebook page or on Twitter using the #ReplayHUD hashtag to qualify.
- Participants must “like” the Overwolf page to qualify.
- Participants must play in either NA (North America), EUW (Europe West) or EUNE (Europe North-East) League of Legends servers to be eligible.
- Participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each participant. It is also an acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- Winners agree to be publicly named on the Overwolf Facebook page.
- By entering, all eligible participants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions.
All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will be gathered into a database at the end of the Submission Period. 3 winners will be chosen. The winners will be announced on or about February 17th. Announcement and instructions to receive the prize will be sent to the winners via private messages.
Did you watch all the goings’ons at Blizzcon 2016?
We sure have, and now after watching all of the new updates and announcements made, you may be wanting to play some awesome Blizzard games.
But it’s dangerous to go alone…. Take these apps with you!
HearthArena – bringing you the crazy helpful HearthArena website right in game! Enrich your Arena experience without the downside of having to do ANY typing Get advice from HearthArena’s groundbreaking algorithm and start tracking your arena runs and decks automatically.
DeckMate – Deckmate is your personal assistant in the world of hearthstone, it will aid you in tracking both you and your opponents deck, and keep you on top of your game.
WoW Character Info – Get every character’s information and stats instantly with WoW Character info, simply press Ctrl+F in-game, you can search for a character, see it’s gear, raid progress as well as PVP accomplishments, you can search any character you come across in-game or out by filling in their name, region and realm.
WoWHead Search – Tired of alt tabbing to search for that epic mount or for every piece of armor? Well WoWHead search is the app for you. Now you can visit WoWHead while never leaving the game.
WoW Talent Calculator – You know how your friends ask you about your talent spec and which glyphs you prefer, and when you name the abilities they should be using. – They look at you puzzled… Well now you don’t have to keep losing your hair! Just slap your spec and glyphs into the calculator and send them a link! All without having to even put your drink down.
Spawning Tool Build Adviser - Your new and most loyal Starcraft 2 build companion, all you need to do is pick a build from the most versatile build orders list offered that fits your play style, your build orders will then appear on your screen and will keep you informed of what you should build next.
Cooldown timers - will come to your aid and show you how long you have left before you can use your skills again.
Talent Stats – Check out in-game up-to-date talent statistics for every hero, sorted by popularity or win rate, see the most used and popular builds to improve your game! Browse community builds and save them for easier access, or simply create your own builds.
So what’s new in 97.209?
Brand new Web Browser of AWESOME!
It’s happened! We FINALLY integrated Bookmarks into our Browser.
After many requests we’re proud to present our brand new web browser supporting bookmarks and many performance and UI improvements. The bookmarks support is still in its initial phase, as we wanted to get it out to you as soon as possible. In the coming weeks you can expect more bookmark related such as folder support, customization and more. So stay tuned folks!
Recording Replays for DOTA 2 – Many people have been requesting this and it’s been a long time coming, but now Replay HUD is compatible with DOTA 2 and is able to capture all your Kills/Deaths/Ults. Simply press Shift + F9 to watch your replays in-game or CTRL + Shift + F9 to watch them later.
Recording ULTs in LoL – Replay HUD is now able to capture all of your ultimate uses while in-game. Re-watching your ult uses is a great way to learn when they were most effective and how you can improve your ult usage.
Logitech LED Keyboards – Logitech LED keyboards will now light up in sync with your replays when using Replay HUD, now you can see your ghost (Boooo) replay keystrokes in-game.
Improvements & bug fixes
Brand new Window Dragging implementation – We have dramatically improved the movement of windows while ingame, much more fluidity while opening Overwolf apps.
We have also made other performance improvements as well as bug fixes and minor tweaks.
Hey there Overwolf Streamers!
It’s time to say NO to the green screen…
Just wanted to let you know that we’ve added support for Intel’s RealSense technology.
From now on, when you stream using the TwitchTv application, you can use your RealSense webcam and our app will allow you to remove your background. Magic!
You can find this option in the Settings menu, under Devices (make sure it recognizes your Intel webcam).
And now you’re thinking “What if I want my own custom background, huh?”.
You got it! You can add your own custom image as a background in the apps’ settings.
Hit us up if you want to share a cool background you streamed with!
We just joined Overwolf’s pack, and wanted to introduce ourselves!
Meet Shargaas, your shiny community manager.
A sworn movie buff, who lives and breathes gaming. Among his most favorite games he lists LoL, Hearthstone, Witcher and the iconic Warcraft.
favorite movie of all times: Donnie Darko
Things he’s willing to admit: He liked the Star Wars prequels. Deal with it.
He will live among you, learn your ways and you will not suspect a thing…OK, maybe you will…
And introducing me, Jareth.
I am the new Overwolf marketing and content manager.
I’m a super geek and have been gaming ever since I can remember. Among my favorite games I can list WoW, Oblivion and Starcraft (and an avid fan of the professional e-sports league).
See you on the battlefield! (no pun intended)
I’m happy to update you that we finally understood what causes FPS drops for some of you. We’ve been working hard at trying to recreate this on over 30 different computers with vastly different specs with no luck. However, we now discovered that there is a Microsoft bug for WPF apps with transparent windows (like Overwolf) which leads to FPS drops in games. Continue