TL;DR not included
New Game Summary match navigation!
From now on, you can look back on all the games you’ve played with Overwolf on our Game Summary!
Your games have been divided into two categories so you can find the one specific game you’re looking for very easily.
- A match is a single battle you had in a game. For example, in League of Legends, a match is a single game with its own KDA and picked champion while in Overwatch a match will always happen in a single map (but you may change your hero in the middle).
- A session is all the gaming you had, from launching the game until closing it. The session drop-down allows you to navigate between your game sessions, keeping up to 10 previous game sessions, each with its own matches.
Changes and Bug fixes
- New events were added to our Game Event Provider for Dota2. Check our Overwolf devs website for more details.
- Overwatch events were fixed to enable the capture of your gaming highlights once again.
- Small fixes were done to our display ads to prevent memory leaks and potential crashes.
- Fixed social networks login crash issue.
- More various improvements and bug fixes to meet your gaming needs.
Are you up for the challenge?
Score a Triple-Kill in a CS:GO game and get free loot! Our partner, Alienware, will hook you up with a free CS:GO skin if you score a Triple-Kill and share your highlight video. And there’s more!!! You will also get a chance to win a new Alienware 17 gaming laptop bundle with a super-spacious Vindicator backpack!
3 raffles will be held over the next few weeks, each with a grand prize Alienware notebook. Get that Triple-Kill as early as possible to enter all 3 raffles and increase your chances to win this highly-desired gaming laptop!
Overwolf Achievements Rewards program hooks PC players up with real-life gaming products for their in-game achievements if they complete our challenges successfully. This program is available for PC gamers in more than 700 games.
Ready to take the challenge? Download Overwolf and Replay HUD here.
How does it work?
Score a Triple-Kill in CS:GO!
Score a Triple-Kill with Overwolf installed and running during the campaign to win. It’s that easy!
Get your premium Overwolf skin case!
Share your magnificent Triple-Kill video to unlock your very own premium Overwolf skin case code. Your highlight video will be waiting for you in the Overwolf Game Summary once you finish playing. Just hit that share button to show your video highlight with the world!
Enter the raffle to win an Alienware gaming laptop!
GG WP! You are now automatically participating in a raffle to win an Alienware 17 gaming laptop bundled with a backpack!
Train during the week to be ready to grab that sweet Triple-Kill during the weekend! For this achievement rewards, the challenge will be up only on Saturdays and Sundays!
Each weekend, one randomly picked lucky winner will win a high-end gaming laptop provided by Alienware! The winner will be announced on Mondays on our Twitter page. Make sure to tune in to find out if the laptop is yours!
|Challenge is UP||Raffle winner announcement|
|Sat, Oct 21 00:00 AM EST - Mon, Oct 23 07:00 AM EST||Mon, Oct 23 09:00 AM EST|
|Sat, Oct 28 00:00 AM EST - Mon, Oct 30 07:00 AM EST||Mon, Oct 30 09:00 AM EST|
|Sat, Nov 04 00:00 AM EST - Mon, Nov 06 07:00 AM EST||Mon, Nov 06 09:00 AM EST|
Find our complete FAQ here: http://support.overwolf.com/knowledge-base/alienware-achievement-reward/
Read more: http://play.overwolf.com/alienware/
- New CEF version to improve the overall performances of all our apps.
- The Game Summary performances have been also drastically improved as it is now a native window.
- We are now receiving live reports for any issues you might have with Overwolf not showing in your game. This small change will help us react faster to any upcoming report.
See you in-game!
The Best Way to Watch and Interact on Twitch!
Streamers and viewers are already downloading the newest and latest extensions for Twitch by Overwolf app developers.
Get stat overviews of your favorite streamers on games like LoL and Rocket League. Live stream emotes straight to video. And whatever you do, don’t kill your new Kappa Pet!
Where Can I Find Them?
The extensions are now available for all streamers and viewers! Look for the video overlay to start interacting with them or simply scroll down and look for the interactive panel below the video stream.
Two different types of extensions are available:
- Panels – These extensions are available below the video stream next to the general information of the streamers.
- Video Overlays – Interact with these extensions directly in the video stream.
Look What’s Coming to Your Next Twitch Stream!
Get updated stats on your favorite LoL streamer from Twitch without alt-tabbing out. The Summoner Info panel shows your streamer’s current champion, their most played champion based on Mastery score, Runes and Masteries for the current match, PLUS their ranking and a brief summary of their last ranked matches with their current champion.
Learn more about Summoner Info: http://play.overwolf.com/summoner-info/
Players Unknown Battleground Tracker shows real-time streamer rankings in Solo, Duo, and Squad game modes either as a video overlay or in a separate panel. A complete match history is also available so you can follow your favorite streamer as he or she dominates their way to the very top!
Rocket League Tracker
Get updated stats on your favorite Rocket League streamers from within Twitch! The panel relays information on ranked matches and lets you follow their progression and keeps track of their number of wins, saves, goals and shots.
No more “What’s your gear?” spam in the chat! The Destiny Tracker extension by Tracker Network adds a panel to Twitch which displays the streamer’s current gear as well as their progress in the different missions.
Live Emote Reactions
React to the stream by pushing emotes live directly inside the video stream! Place a beautiful flow of live emotes with the other viewers on the video. Size, positioning, and cooldown are all completely customizable by the streamer.
Interact with the streamer’s chosen emote in this extension panel. This emote is alive and it responds to love — try interacting with it! The longer the streamer is live, the more the emote will evolve and new options will unlock! If an emote doesn’t get any attention for a long period of time, it dies.
To learn more and discover Twitch extensions, visit https://www.twitch.tv/p/extensions
Bug fixes and changes
- New Facelift for our Game Summary! This brand-new interface is not only more modern but will also allow us to add more upgrades to the Game Summary in the future.
- The appstore is now desktop only and will not open during your gaming sessions anymore.
- Performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.
Game Summary update
- You asked for it, we did it! You now have the option to set the auto-launch of the Game Summary to off for the games you are not interested in.
- A notification will appear when the Game Summary is ready if the auto-launch option is set to off. You can disable this notification in the Game Summary options.
- Minecraft is no more supported by the Game Summary but more games are on their way!
Bug fixes and changes
- The FPS counter is now turned off by default for new Overwolf gamers.
- The home button and search button on the Overwolf appstore now work as intended.
- As usual, the wolf pack has also been focusing on performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.
This week’s patch is also a pretty small patch overall. The wolf pack has been focusing on performance and optimization improvements so you can be at the top of your game!
See you on the battlefields!
Longer media in our Game Summary
We’ve heard your requests to make the videos in our Game Summary longer to capture the full essence of your favorite highlights. All your greatest in-game moments are now recorded for much longer!
This new update is currently tested only on Game Summary medias and will be updated to ReplayHUD videos in a later patch.
New supported games
- Conan Exiles
- Mass Effect Andromeda
- H1Z1: King of the Kill
- TEKKEN 7
- Friday the 13th The Game
- Might & Magic Heroes VII
As usual, the wolf pack has also been focusing this week on performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.
New UI facelift for our appstore!
Check out our new look!
Our appstore is getting a completely revamped user interface! It is now cleaner and a more modern version of the Overwolf appstore we know and love.
- A new support app is now available in your Overwolf dock. This app currently allows you to have easily and quickly access the Overwolf settings and our help center. In the future, gamers will also be able to use this app to contact us for assistance.
- A brand new first user experience is available for new players using Overwolf for the first time.
- Missing thumbnails (aka black thumbnails) in the Game Summary have been fixed!
- Improved the stability in order to avoid app crashes.
- Performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.
We are thrilled to announce we teamed up with CLG to bring you a new dimension to our Legendary Builds app for League of Legends!
CLG is North America’s premier esports organization. They field players that compete at the highest levels in the most popular competitive video games and take pride in creating a culture where nothing is primary over attitude. Their players and staff are the most driven and passionate in the industry.
You can now follow your favorite players’ build strategy and get in-game tips from CLG for League of Legends when using Legendary Builds. Dozens of build guides and personal tips created by the CLG team members await you.
Legendary Builds is available for free in the Overwolf Appstore: http://play.overwolf.com/legendary-builds/