TL;DR not included
Hi to all you organic life forms,
This update of Overwolf is a boring one, as it brings nothing new to the table, but that’s only if you’re sitting at my table, ha! Highfive! No one? Fine, let’s continue…
Remember the Win8 device you bought and didn’t know why? We have the answer – it’s for gaming!
After releasing videos for over a year, teasing everyone out there, it’s about damn time we release the touch controls for gaming on Win 8 touch devices!
The initial beta release (yo dawg, we heard you like beta) supports the following games:
- Borderlands 2
- The Witcher 2
- Crysis 2
- DC Universe Online
- Castle Crashers
How do you get your hands on this ridonkulous feature?
Navigate yourself to overwolf.com/overwolf-touch-controller and take a few seconds to be in awe, once you’ve awed enough follow this grocery list of explanations:
- Beg, borrow or steal your way to a Win8 touch device. Just kidding (or am I?).
- Get Overwolf installed and running on your device.
- Go to the Appstore, and have looksy in the “for tablets” section.
- Download the controllers you want, please take only one controller per game, so everyone gets a chance to try them all.
- Once the controller is installed, just start playing (with Overwolf running) and the controller will be in-game, ready for action.
- Fill in the feedback form, so we can create the best possible experience.
Once you’ve placed a check mark next to each item on the list, play some more and have fun!
. . .
I’ll leave you with this fun fact: the average toilet has fewer germs on it than the average keyboard (or tablet),