TL;DR not included
This week’s patch is also a pretty small patch overall. The wolf pack has been focusing on performance and optimization improvements so you can be at the top of your game!
See you on the battlefields!
Longer media in our Game Summary
We’ve heard your requests to make the videos in our Game Summary longer to capture the full essence of your favorite highlights. All your greatest in-game moments are now recorded for much longer!
This new update is currently tested only on Game Summary medias and will be updated to ReplayHUD videos in a later patch.
New supported games
- Conan Exiles
- Mass Effect Andromeda
- H1Z1: King of the Kill
- TEKKEN 7
- Friday the 13th The Game
- Might & Magic Heroes VII
As usual, the wolf pack has also been focusing this week on performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.
New UI facelift for our appstore!
Check out our new look!
Our appstore is getting a completely revamped user interface! It is now cleaner and a more modern version of the Overwolf appstore we know and love.
- A new support app is now available in your Overwolf dock. This app currently allows you to have easily and quickly access the Overwolf settings and our help center. In the future, gamers will also be able to use this app to contact us for assistance.
- A brand new first user experience is available for new players using Overwolf for the first time.
- Missing thumbnails (aka black thumbnails) in the Game Summary have been fixed!
- Improved the stability in order to avoid app crashes.
- Performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.
We are thrilled to announce we teamed up with CLG to bring you a new dimension to our Legendary Builds app for League of Legends!
CLG is North America’s premier esports organization. They field players that compete at the highest levels in the most popular competitive video games and take pride in creating a culture where nothing is primary over attitude. Their players and staff are the most driven and passionate in the industry.
You can now follow your favorite players’ build strategy and get in-game tips from CLG for League of Legends when using Legendary Builds. Dozens of build guides and personal tips created by the CLG team members await you.
Legendary Builds is available for free in the Overwolf Appstore: http://play.overwolf.com/legendary-builds/
This new Overwolf version mainly focused on our beloved End Game Summary. Here are the newest additions:
- New improved GIFs are now available in the End Game Summary! These new GIFs not only highly improve the overall performance but are also smoother and lighter than the previous ones. Your best moves will now be automatically recorded in a better quality, don’t be afraid to share them with us or with your friends!
- Added Stanza to the End Game Summary. Stanza is the easy way to follow up your favorite’s game upcoming events.
This update also introduces the regular minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Rock on! We can’t wait to see your best moves and moments recorded with our new GIFcam.
It’s a pretty small patch overall. The wolf pack has been focusing this week on performance and optimization improvements to meet your gaming needs.
Rock on and see you on the battlefields!
The Overwolf Game Summary is all about helping you make the most out of your game sessions! It brings you interesting insight about your last played game session:
- Track your session and overall playtime.
- Revisit and relive your best moves with our auto-generated GIFs and video highlights! Learn from your achievements with kill replays and from your mistakes with death replays.
- Review your performance with our APM, Keyboard and Mouse statistics. Compare your stats to the community and improve your performance.
In short, the Overwolf Game Summary is a cool way to review and analyze your Game sessions and improve the way you play.
Here is an example of what our Game Summary looks like with League of Legends.
You can also take a short break between your game sessions and enjoy videos or streams from the top and most popular content creators.
The Game Summary currently supports:
- League of Legends
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Rocket League
- World of Tanks
- and… Overwatch! (currently in beta only)
The Game Summary is available to anyone playing these games while running Overwolf.
Overwatch now compatible in beta!
You can now watch all the exciting highlight videos and GIFs captured for you during your Overwatch game session! Not only our Game Summary will help you analyze and improve your performance but it will also automatically record your epic Play of the Games or your really cool moves.
To get an exclusive access to our Game Summary for Overwatch, join our Beta Program here.
New Overwatch support is here! This version brings big updates to Overwatch players. Here’s what it includes:
- ReplayHUD support for Overwatch - This means you can now easily use ReplayHUD to recap your latest moves while in game, as well as watch your video highlights in the Game Summary.
- Game Summary for Overwatch – It’s finally here!
- Revisit your session highlights (Kills, Assists, Deaths) with auto-captured GIFs or videos.
- Track your performance and playtime. Find out how you rank compared to the community.
- Overwatch game events in Overwolf API - If you are a developer and want to start building your own Overwatch app, our API now supports real-time Overwatch events such as Kills, Multi-Kills, Killing Streaks and more. Visit our developers website for more info.
- Co-existence with other overlay programs - It’s no secret that many overlay programs don’t play nicely when they’re being used together. However, in our continuous effort to make the gaming world better, we’ve made significant work to improve the in-game experience when running with overlay programs like:
- MSI Afterburner
- Opacity slider – Following your (loud and clear) feedback, we restored the beloved opacity slider for the Overwolf Browser. We also relocated the opacity slider for all apps that support it. It is now available through the title bar at the top of the app.
- Game summary – Working hard on supporting Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
- Overwolf skins – Expect to see the much awaited support for skinning Overwolf Windows.
- Appstore – An exciting design update to the Appstore is on the way.
Stay awesome! Ililush
Kripparrian is THE reference for everything related to HearthStone and its expansions as a top pro player who is always on the top charts. Thanks to his deep knowledge of the game, he is capable of achieving a 12 victory streak even if he drafted poor cards!
He uploads quality HearthStone content on YouTube as well as streams on Twitch daily. You should definitely check him out for everything Un’Goro related.
Overwolf Achievements Rewards program hooks PC players up with real life gaming products for their in-game achievements if they complete our challenges successfully. This program is available for PC gamers in more than 700 games.
Take this challenge!
This first challenge for League of Legends summoners is brought to you by G FUEL Energy Formula – The Official Energy Drink of eSports. Destroy the enemy team and get a Triple-Kill and up in a normal PvP match on League of Legends to get a free G FUEL 3-pack delivered to your home OR a 30% discount coupon to purchase on the official G FUEL Energy Formula web store. The G FUEL live event will take place from April 9th until April 22nd, 2017.
Only the first 150 players who score a Triple-Kill in League of Legends AND share their epic replay will get a free G FUEL 3-pack delivered to their home. Those who will make it after them will receive a 30% discount coupon to purchase their own G FUEL on the official G FUEL Energy Formula web store.
How does it work?
Where do I start?
- Start a normal PvP match on League of Legends (no AI, ARAM, custom and special game modes such as URF).
- Once the game starts, you should get an in-game challenge notification telling you which action to perform and what will be your reward. If you missed the notification, you are still eligible to complete the challenge.
- As soon as you complete the challenge, you will receive a second notification telling you to go ahead and redeem your reward on your Game Summary window.
- The Game Summary window will direct you to share your challenge achievement replay — DO IT!
- Sign in to your Facebook account and approve G FUEL’s request to post on your wall, continue by sharing your epic replay.
- Once your video is shared successfully, you will receive a reward code in the Game Summary. Go back to your Game Summary window and copy your code (If you closed the window, just right click the taskbar Overwolf tray icon and go to ‘Game Summary’).
- Live in the US and have a valid US shipping address.
- Have Overwolf installed, running and updated to its latest version.
- Launch League of Legends.
- Make sure your Overwolf Game Summary window is enabled.
- Must be over 18 years old.
Find our complete FAQ here: For more information, please visit http://play.overwolf.com/gfuel/.