What is Overwolf?
Overwolf is a software client which brings your life into your games. It seamlessly integrates social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Skype or MSN Messenger in order to help you share game experiences and connect with your friends while playing.
Overwolf can provide you with a branded tool for distribution with your game. For additional details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The story behind Overwolf
Overwolf is a startup company founded by avid gamers. As such, they have identified the need for a tool which helps one to stay connected to the real life while playing computer games. Although similar tools already have been developed, they lacked in user experience and functionality. Overwolf offers a simple, intuitive interface, a great user experience and most importantly, it never interferes with the game.
By bringing the most important social media tools into the game in a simple and easy way, Overwolf has quickly established itself as a pioneer of social media integration in games.
Overwolf's "Rules of Engagement"
- Never interfere with your gaming experience - We go out of our way to stay out of yours. The only thing that matters is the game.
- Keep it super simple and easy to use - Overwolf is based on simplicity and ease of use. This is how we roll and we intend to keep it that way with future widgets/add-ons.
- Provide great experience and user interface - We are here to enhance your gaming experience. See rule No. 2.
- Bring your life into the game in the best possible way - We love gaming. Much like you, we also have a life. Overwolf is our way of bringing life into gaming. It is our gift to all gamers out there, ourselves included.
- Always listen to user feedback - As rule No. 4 clearly states, Overwolf is by and for the people. As such, we strive to give you the best possible experience and base development decision on your valued input.
(Try putting your mouse cursor over our faces…)
Product Manager and a fearless code warrior. AKA “savior of the widgets” and “Shmoop”. Alon enjoys long walks on the beach and a late night pacman sessions. Oh, and he can fly helicopters too.
QA. Barak is well known for his evil detection skills. well, at least within our office. The gun motion is purely for street Cred and impressing the ladies.
Lead developer. A fine example of Supreme geekingess and powerful magic skills infused in one being (We’re not sure it is a HUMAN being...)
Our beautiful dog. In charge of barking at workstations and chewing cords.
CEO. Overwolf’s Mac Daddy. Also a Daddy in his private life, Uri enjoys raising 2 real Tamagotchies. The dude can also fly helicopters...
CTO and an experienced magician. Nir uses his vast knowledge of code and magic to bring Overwolf to life.
He also likes to turn inanimate objects against their owners.
The dude can read. Seriously. AND paint!
QA has never been so gangsta. For real.